Discover Brookline’s Goddard House Assisted Living and Olmsted Memory Support Community
Goddard House embraces the aging experience for seniors living in the Boston area by operating a high-quality assisted living community and by creating innovative programs which support our need for purpose, engagement, autonomy, and choice as we age.
- Unparalleled and innovative programs including Growing the Farm, Expressive Arts and Fitness
- Recently renovated Olmsted Place Memory Support Neighborhood for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Highly trained team with expertise in senior care
- Spacious and secure outdoor courtyards and gardens (view our photo gallery)
- Services to age in place as dementia progresses
- Short Term and Trial Stay programs
Curious about our community? You are invited to drop in for a tour! Having the opportunity to see our residents and staff in action will give you a real feel for what life would be like at Goddard House.