Visiting Your Loved One at Goddard House
Visiting Goddard House in person, whether to see a loved one or to explore for the first time, provides a unique experience to see our warm and vibrant community up close. It is the best way to connect with our stellar team of associates, stay in the know about new, innovative programs or upcoming events, and experience the welcoming environment of our community for yourself.
Ensuring resident and associate health and safety is our highest priority.
We are committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our staff and residents. Inside our community, we have visiting guidelines and infection control practices in place to help keep everyone safe. We ask that all guests please abide by these guidelines.
- When you arrive at our community, please check in at the front desk. We currently collect contact information from each visitor, in the event that we need to contact you later because of any potential exposure to respiratory infection.
- If any resident is not feeling well, we will ask you to reschedule your visit.
- We are asking that all guests wear face masks while inside our community until reaching your designated visit space, regardless of your vaccination status.
- We ask that you do not visit our community if you are feeling ill or may have been exposed to Covid within the past 14 days.
- If any unvaccinated visitor develops symptoms within 48 hours of their visit, they must report these symptoms to us immediately so that we can institute contact tracing measures.
Please note that our visiting guidelines are subject to change if cases of respiratory illness are present in the community.
If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us!